Sunday, July 25, 2010

Violet - Autobiography

Good shoes take you to a nice place!
Have you heard this magic spell? Magic shoes stories are existed from fairy tale, Cinderella, to Sex and the city. How could Cinderella be a princess? Shoes take her to a prince! In the American drama which Sex and the city, there is a story of shoes. Carrie is shoseholic. She lives in the New York City with fabulous shoes! This is why I love shoes and care about them so much!




It is time to hit the road!
I am a traveler.
I travel to many counties.
I always do.
Traveling is another life.
I love traveling. I spend time in foreign countries at least 2-3months of a year. When I was 18 years old, after I graduated from high school, I visited Japan for the first time. It was my first voyage. Wow! It was so amazing. Everything was different. I have traveled throughout many countries since that time. I have had a variety of experience and they are huge to me. Travel develops my abilities and widens my horizon. And, now?! I am addicted to a journey.






Thank you so much, my people!
I should say “Thank you so much” to my mother and father. They influence my entire life. I could get everything until now without difficulties because they always sacrifice for me, share everything that they have and try to give me better.

Also, I cannot imagine life without my boyfriend. He is my lover, my adviser and my protector as well. Our relationship is not always good. We often have an argument and sometimes yell at each other. But I can be encouraged, laugh loudly and feel happier if I am with him. Yes! I am in love with him♥♡♥

My life would be a series of challenge.
I do not know what will be happened in the future of my life. I am quite a mediocrity but I do not want my life to be boring. I keep trying new experiences. I believe life is a series of challenge.
This is a memo of what I want to do before I die.
1. A round-the-world trip.
2. Being a master in five languages which are English, Japanese, Spanish, French or Italian and Korean!
3. Get a job in a foreign countries..
4. More traveling, more experience.
Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment